Marketing Changes Paperback – 24 Apr 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PART I: THE CHANGING CONTEXT OF MARKETING. 1. Introduction and Overview of 'Marketing Changes', Susan Hart. 2. International Economic and Environmental Changes, Pavlos Dimitratos, Frank McDonald and Heinz Tuslemann. 3. Consumer Changes, Gillian Hogg. 4. Changes in the Supply Chain, John Fernie. PART II: CHANGING APPROACHES TO MARKETING?S ROLE IN THE ORGANISATION. 5. Market-based Organizational Learning, Rob E. Morgan. 6. Multiple Perspectives on Market Orientation's Domain Specification: Implications for Theory Development and Knowledge Accumulation, John W. Cadogan. 7. Relationship Marketing, Lisa O?Malley. 8. Marketing through Alliances and Networks, Eleanor Shaw. 9. Postmodern Marketing: Abutting for Beginners, Stephen Brown. PART III: MARKETING OPERATIONS. 10. Market Research and Knowledge, Christine Ennew. 11. Market Segmentation: Changes and Challenges, Sally Dibb. 12. New Product Development: A Marketing Agenda for Change, Nikos Tzokas, Susan Hart and Michael Saren. 13. Marketing Communications Changes, Martin Evans. 14. 'Customer-led' Strategic Internet Marketing, Jim Hamill and Alan Stevenson. 15. Measuring Market Performance, Tim Ambler and Stefano Puntoni. References. Index.
Top Customer Reviews
No blurry page or missing page.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies