Market-Valuation Methods in Life and Pension Insurance (International Series on Actuarial Science) Hardcover – 18 Jan 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'... a very thorough treatment of the mathematical instruments that are developed.' H. van Wijk
'The book under review is the first available reference to offer a comprehensive account for market-valuation methods in life and pension insurance, answering the insurance industry's demand in the wake of the European Union Solvency II project. … The book is well written, well organized and a very rich source of useful information for practitioners of the actuarial profession and financial asset managers who seek a practical yet sound guide to life and pension insurance accounting and product development. … researchers in the fields of actuarial sciences and financial economics may find it informative and inspiring to further research in the field of asset and liability modeling.' Scandinavian Actuarial Journal
Students and practitioners needing a guide to life insurance accounting and product development will welcome this book. Developments in life insurance mathematics are described, together with more traditional methods, with various chapters addressing specific aspects of market-based valuation.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Insurance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Risk Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics