Marine Life of the Galapagos: The Diver's Guide to Fish, Whales, Dolphins and Marine Invertebrates (Odyssey Marine Life of the Galapagos) Paperback – 1 Jan 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"It is just wonderful!...the most comprehensive book I could find... As a woman travelling alone, reading this book has really helped me to prepare and feel comfortable about what to expect." - Galapagos visitor - "
About the Author
Pierre Constant has a master's degree in geology from the University of Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris VI. As a regular visitor to the Galapagos for the past 21 years, leading trips to the islands annually, Constant's comprehensive knowledge of the Galapagos Islands has informed various travel and active sports television productions. He is now a permanent resident of the Galapagos Islands.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Fish
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Water Sports > Scuba Diving
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series