The Marine Electrical and Electronics Bible: A Practical Handbook for Cruising Sailors Hardcover – 27 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The new edition covers just about every aspect of electical equipment to be found aboard and covers both 12 volt and AC power. It is a quite essential publication written to appeal to both the expert and the amateur.'
-- Multihull (August 2007)
About the Author
John C Payne is a professional marine electrical engineer and surveyor, with a career spanning more than 30 years in commercial shipping, the offshore oil industry and yachting. He is a qualified technical writer and the author of several other marine electrical and electronics books and numerous magazine articles. He is a regular contributor to DIY-Boat Magazine and has built and restored several yachts and lives aboard his own boat. His website is www.fishingandboats.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
written by a very knowlegable and experienced sailor / author
Full of detail and yet, well explained.
Today on 6/3/2012 I received this product and gone through few chapters, I was so thrilled by the text provided. I really congratulate amazon for providing me such a good book in such a short timeThe Marine Electrical and Electronics Bible: A Practical Handbook for Cruising Sailors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport > Ships
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Marine & Nautical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Fluid Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Water Sports > Boating