Marine Biology: Function, Biodiversity, Ecology Hardcover – 4 Dec 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Levinton's book is easy to follow yet challenging and is at a perfect level for undergraduate biology majors."--Jayson Smith, California State University, Fullerton"Levinton's writing is accessible and engaging."--Erin Burge, Coastal Carolina University
About the Author
Jeffrey S. Levinton is Distinguished Professor of Ecology and Evolution at Stony Brook University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Christmas and I know once she opens the book she will not be able to put it down!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A brilliant book, however its quite damaged from previous usePublished 11 months ago by Steve Henson UK
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Biodiversity
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Microbiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment