- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
|Price:||£13.36 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.93 (27%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Marina C10 Submersible Compact Aquarium Heater, 10 Watt
- Unbreakable as the exterior is made of tough polymer that will not crack or break like traditional glass heaters.
- Pre-set temperature of 26c
- Includes led running lamp
- Suction cup on back for easy and secure installation
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums up to 10 litres (2.65 U.S. gallons)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Marina 10W compact heaters are what they say "compact", submersible heaters for use in indoor aquariums. They are designed to reach and maintain the set temperature of 26c (78f) without any adjustments needed (dependant on ambient room temperature). The exterior is made of a tough polymer so that it will not crack or break like traditional glass sleeve heaters. Includes an LED running lamp and suction cup for easy and secure installation.
- The heater will not switch on if it is out of water.
- If the aquarium is situated in a room where temperatures fluctuate or in a cold room, then a 25W pre-set mini heater will be required.
- If there is no pilot light showing when the heater is warming up the aquarium, then it may be faulty and should be replaced.
See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've had several tanks in the past and currently have 2. I've used a number of heaters including top branded ones from the likes of Interpet. Nothing beats branded and established manufacturers but from my experience, glass heaters are very finicky.
These aquarium heaters are very compact, unobtrusive and ideal for small (aka nano) tanks. I'm a big fan of nano tanks and have helped my family and some friends get theirs started and when it comes to heaters, I ALWAYS make sure it's one of these.
RULE OF THUMB for which size to buy... For every litre of water you'll want 1 watt of heating. So if you have a 10L tank, you'll want at least a 10 watt heater. There's no issue if you buy a more powerful heater (like the 17 of 25 watt) for a 10L tank but if you get an underpowered heater (e.g. 10 watt heater for a 25L tank) then you'll likely find that the heater stays on all the time and struggles to get the temperature up to 26 degrees. Worse still, the heater is likely to fail quickly as it's working hard for long periods which is something it's not designed to do.
Some people in the reviews are complaining their tanks aren't getting heated up. Although it's possible there are faulty units, from my experience some people tend to buy a lower wattage heater than is recommended just to save £1-£3. Also, a lot of people don't know where the most effective place to put the heater is and make common mistakes... An aquarium heater should be placed near where there is a flow of water such as the filter.Read more ›
The light illuminates when the heater is heating and the light goes out once it reaches its correct temperature.
Very neat and slim design.
I would recomend this heater to others with a rating of 10/10.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it doesnt heat the water enough to the right temperture so slows the growth rate of baby fish down but style wise looks very neat in place and would be ok for emergency use ie... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Simple yet strong. Love this product. Here are the Highlights and negatives.
-No management needed, you can turn it on then never touch it again
-Internal thermometer... Read more
The heater stopped working a day after using it, I have never returned anything on Amazon as I am unaware of how too, nor can I be bothered taking time out of my busy schedule to... Read morePublished 2 months ago by OmarLFC
Doesn't work all the time , I have a marina 360 I added yesterday morning the heater most of the time gets light off and start again the temperature now is 19c bad productPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Only four star as I'm still not sure whether it's giving out the heat, from time to time I check to see if comes on to heat, not seen the light indicator come on yet...:/Published 3 months ago by Little Miss Mouse