- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Marina Decorative Aquarium Gravel Natural Beach Pebble, 12 - 18 mm, 2 Kg
|You Save:||£0.18 (3%)|
- Marina decorative aquarium gravel natural beach pebble, 2kg, 12-18mm
- Completely natural gravel for stunning beauty in your aquarium
- Will not affect water chemistry or harm your fish
- Excellent substrate for natural plants
- Provides solid ground for securing accessories such as ornaments
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Marina Decorative Natural Gravel - Beach Pebble, 2 kg
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.See all Product description
174 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The colour is perfect for a tropical tank too, I find a lot of other natural colours more suited to a cold water environment.
Filthy disgusting flakes and scum. Spent 6 gh ours washing it. Added to tank. Waited overnight to move my fish from a 2 litre tub to an actual tank (it came day early)
1 week later water is full of scum and dirt. Had to empty WHOLE Tank (poor fish no back in 2 litre tub) and I washed stones/gravel even more.. And guess what.. The same disgusting gunky goo flakes that came with it at the start are STILL PRESENT.
6 hours of washing under hoses and buckets and buckets off water (over 800 litres of water I've used to clean these
AND STILL NOT Clean.. Took 2 days to clean them to be safe enough for fish.
3 stars because the gravel is very natural looking and various shades are good.