- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Marina Aqua-Minder Programmable Digital Thermometer
- Provides continuous monitoring of temperature
- Six programmable English tasks
- Measures 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 199 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ideal for people with busy schedules
- For better product understanding please refer to the back of the product
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
The Marina Aqua-Reminder provides aquariums with continuous monitoring of temperature, as well as a routine maintenance schedule. The Aqua-Minder flashes and beeps when a maintenance function is due (water change, filter maintenance) and/or the temperature has dropped or exceeded the programmed values. This product is ideal for reminding people with busy schedules, or those who are a little forgetful to care for their aquariums. Marina Aqua-Reminder helps keep aquariums healthy and beautiful.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As far as some people claiming it being inaccurate, I have not had a single problem with any of mine so far. I have a very accurate TDS/Temp probe and all my thermometers are very close to the temp it shows. My only guess for others is that their thermometers are in different places from each other (ie, near the surface of the water or closer to the heater). The great thing about this unit is the long wired probe that you can place anywhere within your tank. I generally put mine centered and at the bottom back of the tank (and away from any heaters).
I do have to note that this unit potentially saved some of my fish. I had a heater break and stick on heat. The temperature in the tank started getting pretty high, and I noticed the temperature climb very quickly thanks to the audible alarm that sounds when the temperature gets out of the range you set (it also works if the temp gets too low. You get to set the low and high temp ranges). It's hard to say if I would've noticed the temp climb soon enough without it, but it for sure made me notice much quicker.
I haven't had very long, I'll toss up an update if i have any problems with it.