- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.65 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Marina 360 Aquarium 10L
|Deal Price:||£23.72 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Removable Cover
- Intergrated Filtration System
- Custom LED lighting
- Efficient water circulation pump
- Three water set up option
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Marina 360 is an innovative desktop aquarium with many functional features designed to make setup and maintenance as easy as possible.
The aquarium is uniquely crafted with a sleek housing unit placed discreetly at the back, allowing virtually unobstructed viewing from almost all angles. Small in stature, this 10-litre aquarium occupies minimal space, making it an ideal aquatic showpiece on countertops, desktops and other small spaces, in homes or offices.
Reflecting attention to detail, the plastic edges are light-green tinted to simulate real glass. The cover can be removed completely to provide unobstructed access inside the tank for maintenance.
The housing unit-containing a pump, filter and LED lighting-can easily be removed from the tank for maintenance. The pump draws water from the bottom and cycles it back at the top end in a nice gentle flow, providing water circulation at a constant rate of 150 litres per hour.
Two filter cartridges collect organic waste and provide biological filtration to keep the water healthy for fish and plants. They can be pulled out to rinse or replace.
The aquarium includes advanced LED lighting that allows you to create a bright daylight setting or blue-tinted nighttime lighting.
The aquarium can be set up as a cold, temperate or tropical environment. A heater (sold separately) can be installed in the housing unit.
Gravel and ornaments sold separately.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. due to it's cylinder shape if you place it in the way that the filter is in the back it will look enormous and ugly. The picture in the ad is not of the actual setup. Note neons are not that big and the filter looks nice and slim. The shape of this cylinder gives it a magnifying effect.
2. White filter cylinder. Looks neat when the tank is new. Over time you will get algae and all sort of stuff growing on it. Of course you can clean it.
3. Some ads and especially the box itself shows tank sitting on a coffee table or other elegant setup with no cable hanging around. In order to run a healthy tank your filter needs to run 24/7 and needs to be plugged in.
4. It is not glass = it is safe when you have kids around but scratches very very easily
I have a Betta fish, 3 Cory pandas, Nerita snail and plants. Nerita eats all the algae, and the Betta and pandas live in harmony :-)
I clean it with wipes that remove water scale every 2-3 weeks along with the regular water changes, and I have no problems.
In instructions states that the aquarium is mostly made of plastic and should not be cleaned with a standard glass cleaner sponges.
My recommendation for this aquarium for those who want to have a small, beautiful, functional aquarium.
I followed another reviewers' advice and change a couple of cups worth of water a day and the water is perfectly clear. For me the easiest thing is to keep a 2L bottle of water (treated with Tap Safe) beside the tank and take out some water and just top it straight up from the bottle each day. I also have a gravel cleaner which are a couple of £'s and mean that I can clean the tank without having to stress the fish by removing them all. Access to the tank is great, no hard to reach areas at all, cleaning the filters is very easy but I was told by a pet shop not to rinse them in tap water as stated but to wash them out using water I took from the tank as they have bacteria in them that choline wrecks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as Xmas present for my daughter and she loves it. We have couple of tropical fish and couple of tetra. Brilliant starter tank or for children's bedroomsPublished 15 days ago by Pinky03
Super happy with this tank, gift for my parents
Great look & quality...definitely recommend
Don't want to disappoint prospective Buyers, the Night Light on this item failed after only 3 months. Also the Filtration needs a lot of continuous cleaning and maintenance.Published 1 month ago by RICHARD VICTOR HATHAWAY
Used as a quarantine tank - Too small for anything else - everything wotksPublished 1 month ago by Mac 200
Brilliant wee tank. Bought for my daughter's birthday. Get for a small bedroomPublished 1 month ago by norm
Nice attractive little starter tank. Really easy to set it up. Had it for about two months and had 0 problems so far. Read morePublished 2 months ago by R H L Evers
Bought this small starter tank for my daughter, so didn't want to pay out much. All that said I had to send it back for a full refund. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Andrew Hall