Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£4.55+ Free shipping

on 22 August 2012
I ordered the 6 pack of this thinking that the containers were much much smaller than they are! However, I think I'll get through it quickly enough as it's delicious and I've taken to sprinkling it on eveything savoury I eat! It's great sprinkled on my dogs' meals as well - they love it! If you are vegan and missing the savoury taste of cheese or just want to add a certain something to an otherwise bland meal - get this stuff - it's lush!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 April 2016
I'm vegan and I sprinkle this stuff on top of pasta dishes to give it an extra dimension (a bit like the way an omni would use parmesan). It looks a lot like fish food, and I like to imagine I'm a fish swimming about in my tank being fed by a giant hard above as I drop a few flakes from arm's length into my open mouth when I'm preparing my dinner, but you don't have to do that.

The flavour is hard to describe: a bit yeasty/cheesy/nutty perhaps. I like it. Sometimes I eat it by itself but then you really have to have a drink afterwards. A wheat tortilla with a smidge of tomato purée and a generous helping of flakes makes a nice, lazy snack too.
on 1 December 2015
Doesn't look much, but it goes further than you think. It adds flavour and will thicken any savoury dish, soups, noodles, stews, etc. It's nutritious and as a vegan I add to lots of meals. t adds a slightly salty very savoury taste.
on 8 December 2012
I have been using this product for over a year now since adopting a plant based eating plan to improve cardiac health and general fitness. I was dubious at first as the name "Nutritional Yeast" isn't exactly enticing ! I found it to be very tasty - it is excellent cooked in sauces and casseroles but my main use of it is sprinkled over pasta dishes. Even meat eating friends have all loved it. The 6 pack is an economical deal.
on 15 June 2017
Product is wonderful. Just don't buy it from 'superfood market', they sent the wrong one and expected me to pay for the return postage. AND to boot they asked me to send a photo to prove it is the wrong one. Unbelievable.
on 31 December 2012
I am so glad I have discovered this product. As a vegetarian trying to be vegan it gives my sauces a yummy cheesy,savoury flavour without using cheese. I put it in everything now from soups to casseroles and even sprinkled in sandwiches. A tablespoon of this and a teaspoon of marmite makes the best gravy ever!
on 28 May 2014
We started using this nutritional yeast a few months ago as a substitute for cheese, and we like it a lot.. It is very tasty (cheesy nutty taste that goes nicely with sandwiches..
The 6 pack is the best value when you compare it to buying 1 only..
Will highly recommend it for its nutritional attributes and for the taste..
on 11 October 2015
Nutrition wise it's pretty good. I've been adding it to move foods.

The flavor isn't amazing but isn't terrible. I'm not sure where the description gets the "cheesy, nutty taste" from... It tastes more like some kind of artificial chicken skin flavoring... Thankfully it's masked really easily.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2015
Simply delicious with a cheesy nutty flavour which transforms the blandest of recipes. Blends well with spices and herbs.
Sprinkle on soups, omelettes and salads or whatever... Good knowing it's adding healthy nutrition, apart from tasting yummy! A little goes a long way and shall certainly be ordering more. Definitely value for money.
on 3 March 2016
For people who have to go dairy-free and miss cheese, this is a good way to add flavour to savoury dishes. Very nice stuff.