Maria Montessori's Own Handbook: A Short Guide to Her Ideas and Materials Paperback – 6 Aug 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
A short, illustrated guide to the use of Montessori classroom materials. Describes how to set up a "children's house" - an environment for learning where children can be their own masters.
From the Back Cover
A short, illustrated guide to the use of the Montessori classroom materials, it shows how to set up a 'children's house' -an environment for learning where children can be their own masters, free to learn at their own pace.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great read for those educationalists who want to see into the mind of one of the leading lights of alternative child led education.Published 6 months ago by dai
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Administration & Organisation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Montessori
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies