- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Wayne State University Press (30 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081433931X
- ISBN-13: 978-0814339312
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.2 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,458,072 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
On the Margins of a Minority: Leprosy, Madness, and Disability among the Jews of Medieval Europe Hardcover – 30 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ephraim Shoham-Steiner is a senior lecturer in the Department of Jewish History at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beer-Shevah, Israel. He teaches medieval Jewish history and is a member of the scientific committee of the Center for the Study of Conversion and Inter-Religious Encounters and Israeli Center of Research Excellence (I-CORE) at Ben-Gurion University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > Religious History > Judaism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History & Culture
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies