Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Marcy Regatta Folding Rowing Machine
|Price:||£237.38 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£57.62 (20%)|
- Flywheel Weight: 4kg / 8.8 lbs | 8 levels of magnetic resistance adjusted via tension dial
- LCD computer display readout: speed, time, distance, calories, strokes per minute
- Quick fold design | Large ergonomic seat pad | Aluminium seat rail | Swivel pedals with security straps
- Maximum User Weight Limit: 110kg / 242lbs / 17.3 Stone | Transport wheels | 1 year warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: L: 191cm (75") x W: 51cm (20") x H: 70cm (27.5") | Folded: L: 93cm (37") x W: 51cm (20") x H: 150cm (59")
Interest-free monthly payments and other finance options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest may be payable. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Marcy Tunturi Regatta Rowing Machine is your gateway to a new you, rowing activates almost all of your major muscles in one fluid motion to burn calories and shred away fat quicker than biking or running could ever hope to. The Regatta isn't a complex machine it has a simple battery powered LCD console to provide important workout feedback, and you can simply jump on and start rowing making it extremely easy for anyone to use. Just below the console is a holder for a tablet so you can keep well entertained whilst you train.
The rower uses a magnetic resistance system that operates from a 4kg flywheel which keeps the rower silent and feeling smooth, it also enables 8 resistance levels to vary the intensity of your rowing, these can be easily adjusted with the twist of a dial. Rowers are generally quite long so you can fold the Regatta up in seconds with a spring loaded release pin to reduce the length by half! This doesn't hinder the durability however as it can still hold up to 15.7 stone, for an intense full body workout that's sure to yield results this is a winner.
Key Product Features- Flywheel Weight: 4kg / 8.8 lbs
- Resistance: 8 levels of magnetic resistance adjusted via manual tension dial
- Console Display: LCD display with tablet holder (tablet illustrated not included)
- Computer Display Readout: speed, time, distance, calories, strokes per minute
- Folding: Quick fold seat rail design via quick release pin
- Seat Pad: Large ergonomic PU seat
- Seat Rail: Aluminium rail suitable for users up to 5ft 11”
- Pedals: Pivoting pedals alleviate ankle pressure with adjustable Velcro strap
- Framework: Solid steel
- Transport wheels: Yes, positioned at the front
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Maximum User Weight Limit: 110kg / 242lbs / 17.3 Stone
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 191cm (75") x Width: 51cm (20") x Height: 70cm (27.5")
- Folded Dimensions: Length: 93cm (37") x Width: 51cm (20") x Height: 150cm (59")
- Package Dimensions: Length: 101cm x Width: 28cm x Height: 58cm
- Product Weight: 26.5kg / 58 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year ‘all parts covered’
- Assembly: Self-assembly required
- Safety Certification: CE & RoHS certified
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would say that its worth lookin on youtube to see the correct technique to get the best out of it.
All the pieces were there and easily identified and all necessary tools for assembly are also provided. The machine seems very robust, well made and very stable and from the manual provided I see it is made by Tunturi - a well known name in gym equipment
In use it all operated very smoothly with very little noise (other than me puffing and panting!). The computer showed all the necessary information, although I always find the number of calories expended to be a disappointment although probably accurate!
This is a nice machine to use and looks like it will last well. I will update this review after a bit more use, when I will be stronger and fitter, no doubt :)
After a month of use I can still find no faukt with this machine - just a slight niggle in that the computer shows distance rowed as xx.xkm rather than seeing the meters change continually you need 15 or so strokes to change by 0.1km.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to assemble, easy to read display, already feeling fitter!Published 1 month ago by Trevor White
Works as expected, the straps that came with it (to hold your feet down) broke down very quickly after daily use and had to be replaced, the plactic protectors for when the seat... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Vadim B.
I researched a lot of makes before I decided on the Marcy Regatta. I was not disappointed and know that this is the one piece of gym equipment I will keep and actually use - the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by SouP
Hi, can anyone tell me if this is suitable for somebody who is 6 feet. As it states it's only suitable upto 5'11. But an inch seems so small. Hoping it wouldn't affect it too much.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
machine is fine easy to assemble took advice from previous reviews and put foot peddles on bar first. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kevin Strangward