- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by PureFitness & Sports. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Marcy Eclipse HG3000 Compact Home Gym with Weight Stack, 68 kg
|Price:||£399.99 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£149.01 (27%)|
Order it now.
- 68 kg/150 lbs solid vinyl weight stack with selector pin; 5 x 5 cm heavy gauge steel frame; 4 inch pulleys with sealed ball bearings
- High pulley system with let bar; low pulley system; dual function chest press/pec dec combination
- Leg extension with foam rollers for comfort; height adjustable arm curl pad; weight stack shroud for safety; 2.5 inch box stitched upholstery
- Maximum user weight capacity: 135 kg/300 lbs/21 stone; uses 2000 lb tensile aircraft cables for long lasting use; holds EN-957 & CE
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 172 cm/68 inch x 91 cm/36 inch x 210 cm/82.6 inch; warranty: Lifetime frame, 3 years parts, 1 pads
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Marcy eclipse HG3000 is a compact home gym so it doesn't dominate your entire room however it still maintains a robust, durable feel with all of the essential training features. Both the high and low pulleys can use any of the gym attachments included, the high pulley is ideal for lat pulldown, tricep pushdowns and ab crunch with the low pulley better suited for seated rows, bicep curls and upright rows.
The chest press uses independent press arms to provide an equal resistance to both arms and can also double up as a pec dec too, the addition of a preacher pad and leg extensions covers your arms and legs for a complete body workout. The HG3000 happily displays a 68 kg solid vinyl weight stack which should be more than enough for starters and intermediate weight lifters as well, as with all Marcy equipment only heavy gauge steel frame is used to ensure that dependable, durable feel that Marcy have become so well known for.
Key Product Features:
- 68 kg/150 lbs solid vinyl weight stack with selector pin
- High and low pulley systems
- Dual function quick change chest press/pec dec combination
- Leg extension with high density foam rollers for comfort
- Arm curl preacher pad with two height adjustments
- Weight stack shroud for safety with exercise illustrations
- Clip on chains: Can be used to adjust the length of the gym attachments
- Cables: 2000 lb tensile strength aircraft cables for long lasting use
- Pulleys: 4 inch pulleys with sealed ball bearings for ultra-glide feel
- Maximum user weight capacity: 135 kg/300 lbs/21 stones
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 172 x 91 x 210 cm (68 x 36 x 82.6 inches)
Gym Attachments Included:- Multiple grip curved lat bar with foam handles
- Ankle strap with velcro adjustment
From the manufacturer
Preacher Curl/Arm Pad
With 2.5” inch thick box stitched padded upholstery for support & comfort and 2 height adjustments for greater range of motion, this is the perfect bicep building companion.
Chest Press & Pec Dec Flye
The chest press uses independent press arms to provide an equal resistance to both arms for even chest development. It also double up as a pec dec too with a quick change pin to add width and definition to the chest.
The leg extension has a pivot point which follows the bodies natural bio-mechanics for correct alignment with the knee. Perfect for healthy upper leg development.
High Pulley System
Use the lat or straight bar attachments for lat pulldowns and tricep pushdowns, ideal for developing your back and triceps.
68kg Solid Vinyl Weight Stack
14 weight plates weigh approx 4.5kg / 9.9lbs each for small incremental weight increases, selector plate on the top weighs 5kg / 10.2lbs, perfect for progressively developing your strength.
2000lb Cables & Pulleys with Bearings
The combination of these cables and pulleys ensures the gym operates smoothly without any jerking, it also guarantees reliability from the cables snapping and pulleys wearing.
Included is an in-depth exercise chart which allows you to use the gym to its full potential.
The Marcy Eclipse HG3000 is a compact home gym, it doesn't dominate your entire room but it still maintains a robust, durable feel with all of the essential training features. Both the high and low pulleys can use any of the gym attachments included, the high pulley is perfect for lat pulldown, tricep pushdowns and ab crunch with the low pulley better suited for seated rows, bicep curls and upright rows.
The chest press uses independent press arms to provide an equal resistance to both arms and can also double up as a pec dec too, the addition of a preacher pad and leg extensions covers your arms and legs for a complete body workout. The HG3000 happily displays a 68kg solid vinyl weight stack which should be more than enough for starters and intermediate weight lifters as well, as with all Marcy equipment only heavy gauge steel frame is used to ensure that dependable, durable feel that Marcy have become so well known for.
Marcy is a range designed and manufactured by the global brand, Impex Fitness. Marcy's designed to bring hard and heavy use equipment into the home with a commercial feel, but it can be used by anyone that’s searching for true premium home gym equipment.
At a glance, Impex is one of the leading innovators in today’s health and fitness marketplace; manufacturing strength and aerobic equipment. Founded in 1982, Impex quickly established a strong global presence as a manufacturer of products for many well-known fitness equipment companies. Impex attributes its success largely due to their commitment to provide excellent customer service, offering our customers innovative, high quality products,
This bench has been manufactured to comply with the EN-957 global safety standards, the design has been tested for weight loading, pinch points, shear hazards, pull in and trapping hazards and similar hazards, which can arise during use of fitness equipment.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Complicated to put together though but doable. Took two of us and six hours.
My criticism of the instructions is that they are very amateur and need a degree of decifering, which isn’t good for something this complex.
Unlike some of the other posts, I found the pulley system the most straightforward task. However the nuts and bolts could be more made more simple by having universal sizes for the frame. The bolts vary by 1/4 inch and frankly that’s just unnecessary detail when the instructions and packaging of the components are so mediocre. There’s nothing of the aesthetic of the machine that would be lost if all the major bolts were the same size, it would then mean the instructions could be made easier.
For those who are yet to buy it I would say go ahead but pay close attention to both the bolt length and the bolt number when constructing it. The numbers are actually wrong, yet noting the number will highlight when you need either a round top bolt or an Allen bolt (a mistake I made that needed undoing an hour later).
Now it’s up I am delighted with it. Very smooth motion and more than adequate weight stack. Would recommend.
As mentioned it’s more than adequate for the average joe looking for an all over workout. The unit we ordered was actually out of stock so we received an upgrade to a Far better unit at no extra cost.
Seller was extremely response and resolved faulty part issue within 24hrs. Customer service at its best
Most recent customer reviews