Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.99|
Save £3.96 (44%)
Marching Powder (The Pan Real Lives Series Book 6) Kindle Edition
|Length: 402 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £3.49 after you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Marching Powder (The Pan Real Lives Series Book 6)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am not a big book reader and it usually takes me weeks to get through a book, but I read this in 2 days on holiday, which annoyed my girlfriend no end.
A must read!!!!
Thomas McFadden is a convicted British drug dealer who lived here for 5years.
A truly fantastic read, and Rusty Young certainly takes you into the bizarre prison with every chapter..
I struggled with it after the part when he becomes the unofficial tour guide, letting in backpackers to see the prison for themselves. Come on, he's a drug smuggler. They weren't going in to see the conditions, but to get a line or two of Bolivia's finest.....and who better to supply it? So our man continues his "day job" so to speak, but from inside instead of outside.
The book ends with his release and the usual "I'm going to give it all up when I get out" stuff. I'd say it's a quirky and decent enough read for a long journey but "Midnight Express"it ain't.
Good read but 'true story'? Not sure. Maybe it is, but I don't think so.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was a true insight into the real life of prisoners inside a real world prison. There are some truly gripping moments and some fairly gruesome fats to be observed as well,... Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Good book, interesting to read while doing the gringo trail, San Pedro is definitely worth a visit if you're in La Paz but unfortunately the tours don't go anymore.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Political > United States
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues
- Books > Biography > True Crime
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Issues > Drugs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Punishment
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > True Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Latin America