- Paperback: 277 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (3 Dec. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491923539
- ISBN-13: 978-1491923535
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 1.5 x 18.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 35,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mapping Experiences: A Guide to Creating Value through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams Paperback – 3 Dec 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jim Kalbach is a noted author, speaker, and instructor in user experience design, information architecture, and strategy. He is currently the Head of Consulting and Education with Mural.ly, a leading online whiteboard for digital collaboration. Previously, Jim has worked with large companies, such as Audi, SONY, Elsevier Science, Lexis Nexis, Citrix, and eBay, among others.
Before returning to the US in 2013 after living for fifteen years in Germany, Jim was the co-founder of the European Information Architecture conferences. He also co-founded the IA Konferenz series in Germany.
Jim’s plays jazz bass in jam sessions and combos in Jersey City, where his currently lives. In 2007 Jim published his first book, Designing Web Navigation (O’Reilly). His second book, Mapping Experiences (O'Reilly), is due out in 2015. He blogs at http://www.experiencinginformation.com and tweets at @jimkalbach
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Mr. Kalbach provides a holistic tutorial on why and how to map the experiences of the people who use your product or service. His writing is very practical, succinct, and informational. Not only will you learn a lot by reading his words but you'll enjoy it in the process.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Administration
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications