- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Manukora UMF 15+/MGO 500+ Raw Mānuka Honey (500g/1.1lb) Authentic Non-GMO New Zealand Honey, UMF & MGO Certified, Traceable from Hive to Hand
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- AUTHENTIC RAW MANUKA HONEY: With its medicinal properties and health benefits, Manukora UMF 15+/MGO 500+, non-GMO Mānuka honey is nature's greatest gift to support everyday wellness.
- UMF & MGO CERTIFIED: Manukora is a licensed UMF Assocation member, the only independent organization that verifies the purity and quality of Mānuka honey products. All Manukora products are MGO certified and our premium Mānuka honey products are also UMF certified.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All of our raw Mānuka honey products are produced in our HACCP certified honey facility in New Zealand. We operate an industry-leading traceability system which allows you to trace your product from hive to hand. This unique identification system provides you the test results and origin of every product and ensures that every Manukora product you receive is authentic.
- SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH: UMF 15+/MGO 500+ is the first level of our medical grade Mānuka honey products. This raw, non-GMO honey is dark with a bold flavor profile. Customers use this product in a variety of ways, ranging from meals and smoothies to skincare and wound-care applications. It is certified to contain at least 500 mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal.
- THE MANUKA EXPERTS: Manukora produces a range of natural, non-GMO Mānuka-based products with a focus on multi-functional benefits and quality of ingredients. We provide you with a variety of Mānuka options to optimize your wellness and make you feel nourished, engaged and supported because of our uncompromising commitment to help you get the most out of your day.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Steens Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey MGO 829+ (UMF20) (340g)
Steens Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey MGO 514+(UMF15) (340g)
Wild Cape UMF 15+ East Cape Manuka Honey (MGO 514+), 500g (1.1 lb)
Comvita Manuka Honey Umf+15, 250g
Manuka Health Mgo 400+ Manuka Honey, 500g
|Shipping||—||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
|Sold By||—||Protein Bliss Ltd||Protein Bliss Ltd||ExportX Europe||Unified Retail||Amazon.co.uk|
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
YOU WILL LOVE OUR GENUINE MĀNUKA HONEY
There are lots of questions about the food and supplements we are putting into our bodies. Confusing labels, additives, preservatives, chemicals, we simply aren’t designed to process everything we eat. Mānuka honey is a powerhouse of natural anti-bacterial food gifted to us by nature. Uncomplicated, healthy and delicious.
Pure, natural, and totally unique, every jar of Manukora honey UMF 15+ comes directly from the native forests of New Zealand. Manukora honey goes straight from the hive to the jar, with just a little creaming in between. It’s as natural as it gets. The delicate creaming process makes Manukora smooth, luscious, and delicious while keeping its rich flavour and natural potency. Manukora honey is the purest and potent honey being produced. It comes from the most pristine environments and is certified from independent UMF labs.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT HONEY
We offer complete traceability for every one of our products. From deep within the native Mānuka forests where our bees produce this wonderful honey right through to the point of purchase. This enables us to deliver the exact product you are expecting every time.
Authentic Manuka Honey
Counterfeit product is no new thing in the Mānuka Honey industry. We have worked very hard to offer a level of assurance to our customers that they receive the exact product that left our factory. Every single one of our products has proof of authenticity and can be verified.
Manukora is a member of UMF Honey Association (UMFHA). Unique Mānuka Factor (UMF) rating is a NZ Government approved quality mark. The UMFHA is a collection of NZ beekeepers, packers, exporters, and distributors established for the good of the industry. The UMF testing process is the most comprehensive analysis in the industry. Unlike other grading systems, UMF ensures that all of the key signature compounds which together identify genuine, high-quality Mānuka Honey are present.
Sourcing our Honey
We source our honey from some of the most remote and beautiful places in New Zealand. The bees collect the nectar between November and January when the Manuka tree flowers.
FDA Approved Facility
Our factory is in Matamata, also known as the home of The Hobbiton. We operate under a government controlled Risk Management Programme (RMP).The factory is EU and FDA accredited.
Using Manuka Honey
It is widely reported that Manuka honey can be used for health and wellness. Multiple studies have shown it can be used in wound care for the promotion of healing. Our customers also report using it for coughs and colds, digestive health, mouth health and everyday wellness.
We suggest at least 1-2 teaspoons per day. Eat it directly or put it in warm water (not boiling). Use it as a sugar replacement, put it in your smoothie or even just one your toast. UMF 5+ and 10+ are good everyday honey. UMF 15+ and 20+ have the highest antimicrobial properties.
Our journey began a long time ago, before the international Mānuka phenomenon. Bryce Hooton was a young man deciding what to do with his life after two separate incidents left him totally blind. Bryce was a farmer by trade, but an introduction to bees was all he needed to proceed down a new path. Over the next few years, Bryce developed a strong connection with his new trade and most importantly his bees. In 1998, after a decade of beekeeping, Bryce decided to open his own honey packing plant. At the time this was one of only a few plants in the country.
For the first decade, the plant was predominately packing light honey for the domestic market and our creamy clover proved very popular in NZ supermarkets. As the reputation of Mānuka started gathering momentum in offshore markets the lighter honey was replaced by New Zealand’s finest, dark, high-grade Mānuka and, Manukora was born. The last few years have been fast-paced as the industry has been rapidly expanding. Manukora has been positioned well as a high-end Mānuka Honey producer servicing 10 key markets.
Our aim is to deliver authentic, innovative honey-based products to our loyal customers.
Similar products rated highly on "Easy to spread"
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have in my coffee most mornings and no coincidence that I have avoided the numerous colds I used to get.
Would be 5 star if price was a bit cheaper
Top international reviews
My jar of honey was not missing a chunk from the top, and the consistency seems normal compared to other brands of manuka honey I have taken before. I don't have a problem with the taste either. It doesn't seem too sweet or too bitter. I will most likely re-order this again once I finish this jar.