Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £8.99 delivery
Manuka Health MGO 550+ Manuka Honey, 500 g
|Price:||£92.00 (£18.40 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£8.33 (8%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100 Percent New Zealand origin-source, process and pack MGO Manuka honey in New Zealand, which ensures they meet New Zealand's rigorous quality standards
- Every jar tested and certified for quality, purity and potency
- MGO 550 plus is recommended for ultra care- try straight off the spoon, mixed in warm water, as an accompaniment to warm drinks or breakfast foods or even straight on the skin as a nourishing face mask
- Pure and unpasteurisedand certified for natural methylglyoxal content (at least 550 mg/kg)
- Nurtured and protected from beekeeper to you
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
MGO Manuka Honey comes from remote, untouched areas of New Zealand. The manufacturer of honey specialists carefully craft and nurture this rare and special honey, capturing the living energy of New Zealand in every spoonful. MGO 500+ Manuka Honey blend is certified to contain a minimum of 500 mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO). The MGO number on front of pack relates to the potency of the honey - the higher the MGO, the more potent the Manuka honey.
100% pure New Zealand Manuka Honey.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Try glazing roast veggies with honey before blending them up to make delicious, healthy dips.
Our honey comes from hives placed among manuka fields throughout the most remote corners of New Zealand.
Our beekeepers are passionate about bee health and honey. They love what they do and it's not unusual for them to stay with us through their careers.
We test every batch of honey to ensure that the MGO levels are what we say they are. We can trace each pot of honey back to the beekeeper.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is MGO 550+ which is equivalent to UMF 25+ it is no better or worse for it.
For people that are not familiar with manuka honey measurement MGO and UMF test for different active elements within the honey but both measurements are trust worthy, the honey you should avoid is the jar marked with "active".
LOVE IT will buy it again