- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Vintage (20 April 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0099533111
- ISBN-13: 978-0099533115
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 62 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,838 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media Paperback – 20 Apr 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"[A] compelling indictment of the news media's role in covering up errors and deceptions in American foreign policy of the past quarter century."--Walter LaFeber, The New York Times Book Review
A detailed and compelling political study of how elite forces shape mass mediaSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews