- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Mantona ElementsPro 50 Outdoor Camera Bag in Grey/Orange
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Outdoor camera bag with professional storage/carry system. Suitable for a larger DSLR or system camera for 1-2 DSLR cameras, 4 to 5 additional lenses, power supply and much more.
- Multiple storage compartments for your tablet/laptop (up to 15 inches), clothing, lunch, bottle etc. Tripod/hiking poles can be attached. Anatomically shaped, padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Easy camera access. Inner can be divided flexibly (camera compartment can be completely removed). Includes a detachable rain cover.
- Made of nylon fabric, very comfortable to wear, breathable Airmesh padding on the back, lightweight spring steel frame.
- Box contents: 1x camera backpack, 1x rain cover.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Lowepro DSLR Video Fastpack 250 AW Quick Access Backpack for DSLR - Black
Mantona Rhodolit SLR camera backpack (suitable for SLRs with attached lens, other lenses, system flash and accessories, incl. rain protection) black
Mantona Elements Pro Camera and Drones Backpack Dark Blue/Green/Orange
Mantona SLR trekking backpack (with theft-prevention device and tripod holder) universal
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Bundlestar*||Koester retail||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||grey / orange||Black||black||dunkelblau/grün/orange||black|
|Item Dimensions||35 x 26 x 60 cm||50.8 x 27.94 x 22.86 cm||28 x 20 x 47 cm||27 x 34 x 67 cm||20 x 25 x 46 cm|
|Item Weight||1.91 kg||1.36 kg||1.3 kg||2.85 kg||1.46 kg|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Mantona Elements PRO 50 photo backpack is a professional outdoor and camera backpack for a larger system camera or DLSR camera outfit. The camera compartment offers 1-2 DSLR cameras (one with an attached lens objective), up to 5 lenses or flashes and other accessories to suit your needs. Your own personal gear can be organized into your car's various other compartments - even for longer tours.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product