- Hardcover: 140 pages
- Publisher: Plexus; 1st edition (1 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0859655458
- ISBN-13: 978-0859655453
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,779,650 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Manly Manners For the Impeccable Gent Hardcover – Illustrated, 1 Oct 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
A citizen of the world in every sense, Guy Egmont, Esq. made his home in various elegant locations around the globe. His career as an advertising magnate took him everywhere from Monte Carlo to Minchinhampton. Yet London is the city where he finally chose to settle and impart the secrets behind his scandalously successful career. Needless to say, his soirees were once the toast of swinging sixties London, where his wit sparkled quite as brightly as the vintage Veuve Clicquot, and you'd find only the prettiest gals in attendance.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|