on 6 August 2013
I have bought this for my daughter who is expecting my first grandson in October, I know it's a bit early to buy something like this, but my stepdaughter who has already got one for her son, who is now nearly 4months swears by it, so I thought I would buy it so when he is ready to use it my daughter will have it ready at hand.
on 16 August 2013
My daighter adores this toy but after two weeks I noticed the stuffing was leaking. I thought this was just threads where the product was new, so tidied it up and continued to let her play with it. However I keep finding clumps in her hand. I can't see that this is a one off based on how it leaks. This is a choke hazard. I can't believe that a company who makes such engaging toys for babies could get this so wrong.
on 4 March 2013
A nice colourful toy with different textures for baby to play with. I use it under his chest to help with tummy time. It seems to be well made - no complaints.
on 7 September 2015
Lovely toy, but stuffing tends to come out.