on 1 December 2017
great early months toy. the nose is a squeak that I had to remove because my dog wanted it
on 20 April 2017
Fantastic baby toy. Still a favourite for my 7mo.
on 18 July 2017
Great toy- my newborn loves it!
on 20 September 2003
The bright colours of this toy appealed to my son. There are a lot of different textures and noises in this toy, it even has a little mirror hidden underneath the squeeky nose. The strange legs are even a good size to fit in a teething baby's mouth.
on 26 February 2011
This was bought for my baby who loved it so much I decided to buy it for my friends with newborn babies. The toy is so versatile with beautiful colours and a face on one side for older babies, on the opposite side it is white and black which is great for newborns. Each 'arm' has different textures and sounds from crinkles to squeeks which amuse babies of all ages. It is a great first toy for your baby to explore using all senses. There are many different handles and grips for the baby to take hold of the toy. There is a loop to attach the toy to the cot or pram. My baby also uses it as a gentle teether. Highly recommend this item.
on 23 September 2003
I bought this toy when my baby was 6 months old, having read many good reviews about it. She does love it as it has many things to play with. A little mirror under its nose...... the nose makes the little squeak she loves, the satin legs which babies love, and for us mums, a very useful velcro cord to tie to the buggy......in short a great toy to buy when your little one's feeling bored on a shopping trip!! / day out!
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 May 2015
got this toy for my twins after a recommendation from my sister. Apparently both my nephews loved these crazy looking toys when they were little. My twins are 4 months and just starting to grab at everything, they do seem to like this toy but I can't say they love it any better than cheaper toys we have (or just a bit of muslin to grab at!!). It may be in a few days this will change. If you are wondering what size to get this 'smaller' version is plenty big enough for babies, the large would be far to big. The rings on the toy weren't sewn together that well, I'm assuming as they are circular, so I did stitch them up a bit tighter just because my boys will chew on them and they would have fallen apart

UPDATE : visited john Lewis today and they stock a new version of this toy at the same price. I would buy from there if I were to pruchase more
on 12 October 2009
I have now bought 4 Baby Whoozit toys. The first was bought for my son when he was 3 weeks old. He adored the black and white circles on the back and the black and white patterns on the ribbons to start with. When he started teething at 12 weeks, he munched on the pink rings so much that they were often too revolting to touch! My daughter was similarly smitten with the toy but she preferred the green triangle and the yellow stars for munching on. We've passed the original one on to a friend who is expecting her first and know that it will be a huge hit.

We bought the second one for a friend's baby and saw almost exactly the same adoration from her.

My niece received the third one and was so very very smitten that she ended up with a whoozit play gym and a Whatzat as well.

We have now bought one for another friend's newborn. I'm beginning to think I'm single handedly keeping Manhattan Toys in profit.

I cannot recommend this toy highly enough.
on 23 April 2007
This was bought for my daughter as a first present by friends - great choice, and she has loved it from day one. Don't know quite what it is that has made it such a hit but every time she's played with it a different aspect has been the focus of attention - particularly the squeaky nose - great for chewing and the rattling 'legs/arms'. Still going great guns at 10 months...really recommend it!
on 1 February 2005
For some reason small children seem to find this toy incredibly attractive and are drawn to it (although that wasn't my first reaction). The combination of colours, shapes and textures keeps them interested providing a range of sensory input.
It was a firm favourite with my first son and was one of his favourite toys up to the age of 1 - for a long time it was attached to his pushchair and was his constant companion on excursions. It is now a firm favourite of my second son (7 months).
I am at a loss to explain it but children love 'em.