on 31 October 2008
I looked for a long time for a doll suitable for a 1yr old. This doll is larger than it appears in the photograph, she comes boxed and with her own magnetic dummy which is not in the photo. Her body, hair and dress are made from soft, tactile fabric and she is a very proper dolly, she is wearing lilac knickers! Since I wrote this review my little granddaughter has played with this dolly and loves it. Her hair has come out of her bunches but easily put back using a kirby grip!I purchased this dolly five years ago and has now been passed down to one of her sisters..Baby Stella is still looking good...
on 26 December 2008
I bought this baby stella doll and the baby stella toddler doll for my neice who is nearly 6, for xmas, she loves her dolls, and i saw these and thought these would be perefct for her, she opened them yesterday and within half an hour she was playing with them both straight away and she never put them down, my daughter who is 9 months older looked dissapointed that she did'nt get them from "Father Xmas" and asked me if she could have them for her birthday which is in April. I think these are beatifully made dolls, the details are amazing, and i personally like the little belly button, the dolls are really cute and soft, and well made, and they look like they could take a lot of wear and tear from a child's love. The dolls come with either dresses and baby grows and little nappies and baby knickers, and dummies which are magnatised and they hold on really well. They are for 18 months plus and I would thougherly reccomend these dolls for your child, no matter what their age.
on 29 November 2011
This dolly was bought as one of the few available for the under threes. She is a very cute little dolly, well made and good quality, and very cuddly too so almost somewhere in between a doll and a teddy. She has been much loved since my daughter was just over a year old to the extent that each strand of her hair has been systematically pulled out of it's bunches so that the hair now hangs down over the face. I could fix it were it not for the certain knowledge that it would be systematically pulled out again. I've not given the full five stars for durability for this reason as perhaps the manufacturer could give some thought to stitching the hair down or making the hair presentable if it is taken out of it's bunches (the doll is 'bald' as the hair is actually attached to the forehead at front and back of neck at back). She was looking a little grubby but the washing instructions say surface wash only. However I was forced to chuck her in on a 50 degree spin cycle when my daughter projectile vomited on her and she's come out looking as good as new and no longer smells of Parmesan cheese. Yay!
on 30 January 2012
Well made with soft body which is perfect for little hands. Bought for a 13 month old who loves giving her cuddles and putting the magnetic dummy in and out. This magnetic dummy is a great feature as, while permanently attached on a longish "string" so won't get lost, it can easily put on and off the mouth for lots of fun play.
Initially thought this was a bit pricey but expect it will have a decent lifespan as it can be used in pram/cot as the 13 month old starts toddling and progresses to more advanced play so have revised my initial thought and now consider this to be a good value toy.
on 17 May 2011
she's great lovelyand huggable. Our stella has been in the washloads a comes out as good as new everytime. highly recommended.
on 6 November 2015
Granddaughter is over the moon with this doll (she's 3). Wont put it down. Nice & soft so she can sleep with it & no sharp edges to hurt her. Hair doesn't get in a horrible mess as it's permanently in pig tails.

May get her another one for Christmas
on 25 November 2014
Beautiful cuddly little baby girl with her pink and mauve velveteen dress. My granddaughter adores her - and her brother Baby Stella Boy! Well worth the money and lots of cute, well made outfits to buy as extra.
on 31 December 2011
I bought this in preference to the plastic dolls for a one year-old. She loves to cuddle it and I find it a much friendlier looking/feeling item than the more traditional ones.
on 26 August 2013
Bought this for my little granddaughter Eliza who is just a year old. She loves it. It's soft and safe and her Mum sees her feed Stella with the magnetic dummy! My son in law refers to her as Stella Rimington!! We all love Stella!
on 4 December 2014
Great first doll. My little girl loves it. I love that the dummy sticks to the face with magnets has stopped it getting lost a few times! Brought other accessories to add to play a bit expensive but worth the money