- Also check our best rated 2.1 Speaker reviews
Manhattan 161732 3775 Soundbar USB Powered Speaker System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full-range, USB-powered speaker system
- Unique magnetic design allow speakers to connect and form a sound bar
- Shielded to prevent distortion and maintain clear, crisp sound
- Volume control with metal grilles that protect the drivers
- Lifetime Warranty
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
MANHATTAN's 3775 Sound bar Speaker System is engineered to provide a realistic audio experience in your home or office. The speakers only require a USB connection for power. Their stylish and magnetic design allows for the two speakers to connect and form a sound bar. The MANHATTAN 3775 Sound bar Speaker System is an excellent audio upgrade to any laptop, desktop computer or audio device with a USB connection.
1 x MANHATTAN 3775 Soundbar USB-Powered Speaker System
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The PC's volume
2. The program's volume control.
3. the speaker's own volume control. If any one of these is too low or too high, you will have listening issues.
My other USB speakers crapped out, so I was going for cheap and relatively well-rated. I listen at a very low volume, so as not to disturb those around me too much, so audio quality was not a gigantic draw for me.
I love that the speakers have the soundbar option - they fit right under my monitor screen and aim right for my face, which is nice (my other speakers could only be placed off to one side). The audio quality is actually much better than my old junky speakers... I have nothing to complain about with these.
They cost very little, came to me in two days with Prime, and work as advertised. All I needed.
I have these on a work machine that just needs to have sound for training videos.. These speakers do the trick. The volume isnt bad either and sound quality is more treble then bass. Again, my usage on these aren't serious. Id never ever use these on my homes machine. But for a cheap pair of good speakers for a beater computer, I approve.