on 23 March 2010
I saw this online at a book shop when it first came out. I was intriged on how good it was so I bought it. All i can say is BRILLANT ... It has the word of God alongside sections of manga animation which makes it easier to understand what was going on in those days.

Buyit .. Try it ... Love it .... Especially if you are into comics and Manga animation
on 28 December 2010
Bought this product when requested to do so as a gift for a boy aged ten years. I had looked at it. I am in my fifties and found it fairly difficult to follow. The ten year old child put his "nose in the book" and didn't want to be removed from reading. A huge hit for a boy, aged eight to twelve or thirteen I would think. A big success and a great read for a specific audience.
on 6 February 2013
The translation is a clear, modern language one, very suitable for young people. I bought the Manga Bible expecting there to be more 'comic strip' content as it was intended as a birthday present for a 10 year old. What cartoons there were, were excellent.
on 15 November 2014
I was very glad to have the entire Bible text printed along with the Manga cartoons interspersed. Whilst the Manga cartoons were put together like a series with one group of stories leading in cliff-hanger fashion to the next group, I wish there were more Manga included.
Nevertheless, a person reading the Manga would get the summary of the plan of salvation from creation and the fall of Adam and Eve to the resurrection of Jesus. Children from 8 year old boys and girls up to teenage lads and girls have been attracted to this Bible.
on 2 September 2013
There is less manga illustration than I thought there would be, however, my 12 year old daughter is perfectly satisfied with what there is. The translation is clear and helpful, also it is good to read aloud. My daughter is considering giving it to her friend who loves manga and whose mother would like her to know something of the Bible stories - I think it could be good for that, but am not sure.
on 26 April 2011
The illustrations are good but I had hoped for more. The main bible text is very small and the pages are flimsy. A bigger version would be welcome.
on 21 May 2013
Wasn't sure what to expect having read some reviews but illustrations helped the recipient. be inspired by this breathed work!
on 3 July 2014
Teenage Grandaughter very pleased with it.
on 23 November 2015