- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Mandela's Way: Lessons on Life Hardcover – 1 Apr 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"If we are to accomplish anything in this world, it will in equal measure be due to the work and achievements of others. Richard Stengel is one of those people who readily grasps this idea ... He has shown remarkable insight into the many complex leadership challenges still facing the world today and all the individuals in it. Everyone can learn from it." (Nelson Mandela)
"A beautiful book - even better than Long Walk to Freedom - and even more inspiring" (Sir Richard Branson)
"There is no man I admire more than Nelson Mandela. Rick Stengel's wise and moving book captures the Nelson Mandela I have been privileged to know. But reading Mandela's Way gave me new insights and inspiration. I am confident it will give the same gifts to others. I was inspired anew, and I know that others will be too." (Bill Clinton)
"Nelson Mandela has walked a long road and Richard Stengel's artful distillation of the lessons learned along the way is a gift. Through anecdotes both heartwarming and heartbreaking, this uplifting, inspiring volume makes Mandela's hard-won wisdom accessible to anyone who wants to play a part in making the world a better place." (Greg Mortenson, author of Three Cups of Tea)
"This delightfully inspiring book is a philosophical guide to how we can aspire to achieve Mandela's grace and how we can draw upon his greatness as a model for the comportment of our lives each day." (Henry Louis Gates, Jr., Harvard University)
Inspirational wisdom from the world's greatest moral leaderSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
My favourite quote is "Courage is not the absence of fear" believe me though there are many more great ones.
I would highly recommend this book. Happy reading!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy