Managing Workplace Bullying: How to Identify, Respond to and Manage Bullying Behaviour in the Workplace Hardcover – 30 Nov 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This is a thought provoking and honest book written in an accessible 'conversational' style. The unusual structure of the book enables it to be read either cover to cover as a comprehensive exploration of every aspect and view point of workplace bullying, or dipped into as an insightful source of reference. I believe that it will substantially enhance the understanding of anyone working in an organisational setting where bullying behaviours are all too often prevalent, yet widely misunderstood.' - RUTH SHAKESPEARE, Coordinator of Staff Counselling Services, The Mid Yorkshire NHS Hospitals Trust
'This book offers comprehensive and practical guidance that can be easily accessed by line managers or HR Managers who need to understand the complexity involved in managing and reducing cases of bullying in the workplace. It is also an excellent reference for anyone who believes they are being bullied and needs help in recognising and responding to the situation.' - GILLIAN HARFORD, Senior Manager, Head of HR Strategic Service, AIB
'Most people will face bullying in the workplace at some point in their careers. Managing Workplace Bullying is a unique book which assists the reader with strategies not only to deal with workplace bullying but also how to identify it from the very first job interview. Once you have read this book and absorbed Aryanne's insight and guidance you should feel better prepared to face these difficult and stressful situations in future.' - MARK HAMILTON, ClearPar Europe Manager, Fidelity National Information Service, former Director, Operations, Barclays Capital
'The management of workplace bullying differs from a mere 'understanding' of the word bullying! Epitomising her approach, Aryanne takes a pragmatic and user friendly approach designed to walk an individual through the many pitfalls, challenges and obstacles of what does and does not constitute bullying at work. I wish I had access to this valuable resource during my time as a practising HR Head and thoroughly recommend this to current practitioners.' - EDDIE COCHRANE, Executive Development Manager, University of Edinburgh Business School and former head of HR, a major retailer
'Everyone can benefit from Aryanne's thoughtful analysis and description of bullying behavior. Aryanne's work will assist in creating strategies with which to cope with – and even avoid – workplace bullying. I am pleased to have this resource to recommend to anyone faced with handling or managing bullying behavior, or the family or friends of those impacted. This resource will be valuable to anyone caught up in a situation where bullying behavior is used.' - NANCY TAFOYA, Managing Partner, Solutions in Practice LLC; former MD of a major international bank
'This book is helpful for anyone who encounters bullying at work which is overt and intended. The book uses a sequence of well-crafted case studies to analyse the complexity of these situations and, through suggesting various responses, enables considerable insight into the dynamics. It will be useful to those who seek to resolve their situation through challenging the bully rather than leaving their job.' - Charlotte Raynor, Professor of Human Resource Management , Portsmouth Business School
Managing Workplace Bullying is a comprehensive, practical and engaging book designed to help readers handle and overcome bullying behaviour at work
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Office Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Public Relations
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z