- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: The Stationery Office; 2009 edition (8 Jun. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0113310595
- ISBN-13: 978-0113310593
- Product Dimensions: 27.7 x 21.3 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (170 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,892 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition Paperback – 8 Jun 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The templates in Appendix A are good, but this appendix would be even stronger if, following the templates, real world documents based on the templates were provided.
From my experience, I could not have passed the exam without it. Please buy it, don't take a risk!!
It was a perfect combination.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Errors throughout the book- such as spelling and grammar- but has all the relevant information requiredPublished 3 days ago by rebecca davies
I am preparing the Prince2 Foundation Course and this is extremely useful. Book is as good as new.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
The product description was perfect. It was what I got. Also the supplier exceeded the delivery datePublished 2 months ago by Florence Essien
Excellent condition when it arrived well within time.
I need the extra course help book, but this is comprehensive and necessary for the course.
Way overpriced for a paperback book. I could have bought a nice photographic book printed on top quality paper. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ytkanos