- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Managing Finance, Premises and Health & Safety (No-nonsense Series) Paperback – 12 Apr 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Miller is the Finance Manager responsible for Training, Product, and Business Development in the Children and Young People's Directorate of Sheffield City Council
John Plant is the Financial Services Manager in the Children and Young People's Directorate of Sheffield City Council
Paul Scaife is the Finance Manager for School Support, in the Children and Young People's Directorate of Sheffield City Council
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?