Smartphones, eBook readers, and tablet computers like the Apple iPad have forever changed the way people access and interact with content. Your customers expect the content you provide them to be adaptive --responding to the device, their location, their situation, and their personalized needs.
Authors Ann Rockley and Charles Cooper provide insights and guidelines that will help you develop a unified content strategy―a repeatable, systematic plan that can help you reach your customers, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
This up-to-date new edition of Managing Enterprise Content helps you:
- Determine business requirements
- Design content that adapts to any device
- Develop content models, metadata, and workflow
- Put content governance in place
- Adapt to new and changed roles
- Identify tools requirements
With this book you’ll learn to design adaptable content that frees you from the tyranny of an ever increasing array of devices.