Managing Across Borders: The Transnational Solution Paperback – 1 Feb 2002
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Highly readable Valuable lessons for companies in a wide range of industries and sizes" -- The Financial Times
From the Publisher
This landmark book is considered a classic in the field of international management.
Principles are timeless. Sales prove that the text really stands the test of time.
An invaluable and enduring resource for any current or aspiring global organization, this book shows how to understand and apply the unique strategic imperatives of globalization.
Paperback edition makes it now available at a lower price point.
2nd Edition includes fresh and relevant examples, from leading companies such as Matsushita Electric Company (Panasonic and National), Kao, ITT, and Proctor & Gamble.
● Illustrates the obstacles and opportunities involved in actually building and running an effective transnational organization.
Includes an application workbook that enables readers to translate the books ideas into real-world action plans for their companies.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Another concept is that of transnational companies - firms which simultaneously seek to adjust to local circumstances and enjoy the benefits of global integration. This idea remains a hot issue in global management even today - more than a decade after this book was published.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship