- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Manager's Guide to Conducting Interviews Paperback – 30 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stephen W. Walker
Stephen W. Walker has published numerous articles and speaks at various conferences. He has over 30 years of management experience in globally competitive sectors. He has interviewed and recruited dozens of people and shares his experience on how to choose the best candidate in this book. He co-founded Motivation Matters in 2004, which is a vehicle to deliver greater organizational performance, with his managerial behavior consultancy. He has worked for notable organizations such as Corning, De La Rue, and Buhler, and has been hired to help Philips, Lloyds TSB, and many others. His expertise is the managerial behavior that drives good team performance. Competent interviewing is a fundamental skill in the effective manager's portfolio of skills. Further information about him is available at www.motivationmatters.co.uk.