Managerialism: The Emergence of a New Ideology Paperback – 31 Oct 1993
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Managerialism is a fascinating and most useful review of sociological, philosophical and economic history, focused around the ideas the ideology used to justify business activity in the West during the last 300 years. George Lodge, Harvard University"
About the Author
Willard F. Enteman is professor of philosophy, Rhode Island College. He is the author of "Retirement 101," published by the University of Wisconsin Press, and editor of "The Problem of Free Will."
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy