Management Science: Decision-making through systems thinking Paperback – 29 Oct 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
HANS DAELLENBACH worked for several years as an operations researcher for Standard Oil of California after gaining his PhD. He taught at the Universities of California and Washington before joining the University of Canterbury where he introduced Operations Research as a separate discipline. He launched the Canterbury MBA Program more than twenty-five years ago, and served as its first director.
DONALD McNICKLE is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Management at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference