- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Management and Organisational Behaviour Paperback – 2 May 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Laurie Mullins’s Management & Organisational Behaviour 10th edition is the essential introduction to the subject area available to students today. Over half a million students have used this engaging and practically focused book as their introduction to the world of management and organisational behaviour, and it continues to evolve and improve to serve the needs of modern students.
The aim of this book is to relate Organisational Behaviour to Management in the broader social and cultural contexts. Using both theory and practical examples, the textbook considers how organisational performance can be improved through effective management of people.
This fully updated new edition incorporates new features and a streamlined structure to deliver the best possible learning experience.
Key features include:
- New Personal Skills and Employability exercises incorporated into every chapter to help you to develop your social and work-based skills in preparation for life after study.
- Every chapter now has a Ten Key Point summary, providing you with easy access to the key learnings available in each chapter.
- New Management in Action case studies help to place the theory of management and organisational behaviour in the context of everyday organisational practice.
- New text design aims to make your study more effective and engaging.
- New and revised case study features help demonstrate the most up-to-date practice.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Excellent resource around management and organisational behaviour for students at higher levels.
Only disadvantage is that it as kindle book is not compatible with all kindle devices.
The only thing i'm not to happy with is the pages are very thin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for a friend for her studies and she was delighted with this bookPublished 2 months ago by Sheila
Wow! This book is so informative. It covers various areas. I'm so blessed I purchased it.Published 7 months ago by TOSIN ADEYINKA
Bought this book for my daughter, Xmas present she is over the moon with it. Best presentPublished 8 months ago by denisedobedo
Well written, logically laid out and easy to understand. Great if you are considering management begaviourPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer