Management Intelligence: Sense and Nonsense for the Successful Manager Paperback – 5 Aug 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Adrian Furnham takes a sideways glance at management in this book of short essays
About the Author
ADRIAN FURNHAM is Professor of Psychology at University College, London, UK. He is on the editorial board of a number of journals, has received many awards, and was recognized as the most productive psychologist in the world from 1980 to 1989. He is the author of over 600 journal articles and more than 42 books, including successful, popular management books. He acts as a consultant to a number of bodies including HM Government, British Airways, HBOS and SAP and also a number of multinational corporations. He writes regular columns in the Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Times and is a frequent contributor to BBC radio and television.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Business Process Reengineering
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Occupational & Industrial Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies