- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (23 Sept. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750663626
- ISBN-13: 978-0750663625
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 1.8 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 420,251 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Management of Event Operations (Events Management) Paperback – 23 Sep 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The text is written in a concise manner in which there are no wasted words. Concepts are quickly introduced, explained and related. This brevity makes the text suitable for entry level students into the field. It delivers information students need to know using a straightforward writing style that will encourage them to actually read the text.- Wayne W. Smith, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management, College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
About the Author
Professor Nevan Wright is a Principal Lecturer in Management with the Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. He is also an associate member of faculty at Henley Management College. His previous experience includes General Manager in multinational companies and commissioned service in Royal NZ Air Force.