Management of Advanced Disease, Fourth edition (Hodder Arnold Publication) Paperback – 27 Aug 2004
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This is the fourth edition of a landmark text first published in 1978, edited by dame Cicely Saunders. Comparing it to the slim 250 - page second edition that I purchased in 1984 is a testament to the legacy that Dame Cicely has left us.
This is a comprehensive book that includes a vast amount of information, including non-malignant disease as well as cancer. It deserves a place on the library shelf in any palliative care unit.
International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
About the Author
Nigel Sykes is Head of Medicine and Consultant in Palliative Medicine, St Christopher's Hospice, London, and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Palliative Medicine, King's College, University of London, UK
Polly Edmonds is Consultant in Palliative Medicine and Honorary Senior Lecturer, King's College Hospital NHS Trust, London, UK
John Wiles is Consultant in Palliative Medicine at the Princess Royal University
Hospital, Farnborough, Kent, and Medical Director, Harris HospisCare, Orpington, UK
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference