- Amazon Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Manage Your Life with Outlook For Dummies Paperback – 3 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Managing your life takes more than meditation it takes a better Outlook!
Technology was supposed to help us manage our lives. Instead, most of us feel we spend our lives managing technology. So this book is not about software; it′s about making the software serve YOU. Restore harmony to your life by controlling your e–mail, tracking your appointments, using custom shortcuts, and managing tasks, all with Outlook.
Take stock analyze your current work/personal life balance and identify areas where you can be more productive
One size does not fit all choose and customize the Outlook task–management processes that work for your personal situation
Tame the e–mail monster use folders, categories, flags, and message rules to keep e–mail manageable
To do or not to do empower your calendar, taskpad, and contacts to automate your schedule
Journal and take Notes learn how these under–utilized Outlook functions help document your time and capture important thoughts
Visit the companion Web site at www.dummies.com/go/manageyourlifewithoutlookfd, where you′ll find bonus content as well as screencasts and videos that explain and illustrate concepts from the book.
Open the book and find:
How to create your own definition of productivity
How to adapt Outlook to work your way
Shortcut keys to modules, panes, and toolbars
Processing tips for managing your mailboxes
Scheduling techniques using the Calendar and Contacts
How to go mobile with Outlook
Secrets for saving and searching data
Tools to assess your current productivity level
About the Author
Greg Harvey, PhD, wrote his first computer book more than 20 years ago. His long list of bestsellers now includes Windows Vista For Dummies Quick Reference, all editions of Excel All–In–One Desk Reference For Dummies, all editions of Excel For Dummies, and many others. He is an expert in using technology for better productivity.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Time Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail