Manage IT as a Business: How to Achieve Alignment and Add Value to the Company Paperback – 27 Aug 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Bennet Lientz has taught and consulted on project management for the past 28 years to more than 5000 people. He developed the concept of the management critical path, acted as project manager of the Internet, and turned around 10 failing projects. This Second Edition is Lientz' seventh book; he has also written more than 25 articles in various areas of project management.
Lee Larssen has served as a business and IT manager and consultant for the past twenty-five years. She has extensive hands-on experience in the following areas: · Business process outsourcing for manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and logistics · Strategic planning for business units in manufacturing and distribution · IT outsourcing in the areas of systems operations, networking, system development, software package implementation, and systems support · IT management- managed groups of up to 150 employees · Coordinated the implementation of three major ERP systems · Implemented E-Business with suppliers for seven organizations · Developed and implemented score card measurements for IT and business processes · Management process improvement efforts for over a ten year period Education: · B.A., fine arts, Massachusetts Institute of Fine Arts, 1962 · M.A., mathematics, Oxford University, 1968 Positions Held: · Consultant in process improvement and IT to over forty firms in Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Europe in the following industries, 1999-present - Manufacturing - Distribution - Logistics - Marketing - Power generation and distribution - Banking - Insurance - Natural resource development · Served as project management for implementing modules of SAP and Peoplesoft in five firms · Manager, Operations, Toyota Automotive Group, 1979- 1999 · Consultant as IT manager to firms, 1974-1979 - Graphic arts - Sports management - Distribution - Marketing
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries