- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 892 KB
- Print Length: 426 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00724AC9G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #353,124 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Man Who Fell from the Sky (Angel Detectives #1) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I like the thought of us all having our own guardian angel and there being life after death. Who knows what waits for us 'on the other side'. Eve Paludan has written a good story as an introduction to Cody Bliss, Angel Detective where he has to solve his own death.
I wont go into the details of the book because reading the synopsis of the book gives a far better overview than I could do. What I will say is, its well written, keeps you wanting to read more and not put it down. The characters are great and with any heart warming story, you want them to be happy and overcome the tragedies in their lives.
It makes you feel good and at the risk of sounding cheesy, it makes you want to be a better person and show your loved ones that you really do love them. We can get caught up in everyday work and house stuff but its good to take some time to appreciate what you have and how you would feel if you lost that!
I like books with inspirational messages and this one has a good few of them.
I recommend this book and will look forward to reading all about Codys next assignment.
Well done Eve
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Intellectually it left me very frustrated. I was expecting something more like her Witch Detectives or Brotherhood of the Blade or others of her series with more substance, direction and better developed characters.
Ms. Paludan drops some of the popular psychology cliches re grief, addiction, spirituality/religion, sexuality, but none with any depth or apparent conviction.
Somehow it just didn't pull together for me. I found myself skipping pages at a time, groaning when characters were overly self pitying, self righteous, judgmental or accusatory. I'm almost sorry I purchased the next in the series before reading this one. I sincerely HOPE I enjoy the next Angel Detectives book more - after all, I paid for it.
~The story just sorta plodded along until I couldn’t take any more.
I could only give it 2-Stars…’cause I just didn’t like it…it wasn’t even 3-Star okay enough to finish.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > General
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban