- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Man Who Crossed the Tracks: The Story of Ray Morland Paperback – 4 Jun 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In later life Dr Ray Morland was associated with the scholarly Warnborough College - a top UK and Irish college founded in Oxford in 1973. in 1999, Ray was elected as Secretary to its international Council (Board of Trustees) which he served well with diligence and wisdom. Ray enjoyed being part of its worldwide vision to enable students to 'cross boundaries and widen their horizons'. Sadly, Ray died in 2018. But his message lives on in this inspiring book by Pamela Hatton of a working class man who had a thirst for knowledge and helping others to cross the tracks and achieve.