- Paperback: 114 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (16 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1493778609
- ISBN-13: 978-1493778607
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.7 x 20.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,322,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Man-Eaters of Malgoonda and the Last Days of Louella Lobo Prabhu Paperback – 16 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard Crasta was born in Bangalore to Mangalorean Catholic parents, and grew up in Mangalore, the coastal city that, along with the district that surrounded it, was once a refuge for Goan Catholics fleeing the Portuguese Inquisition in Goa. He joined the Indian Administrative Service, went to the United States to do master's degrees in Literature and Writing, even as he wrote his first novel, which was published in ten countries and seven languages. Richard Crasta has lived most of his adult life in the New York area, has traveled widely, and has published fifteen books in print and as e-books.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Memories are made of this!