- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Mammoth XT Dog Seat Belt Clip For Car - Lead Restraint Harness - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Keeps dogs safe & secure in cars
- Connects harness to seat belt lock
- Adjustable for comfortable fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Keep yourself and your pet safe with this Pet Car Seat Belt. Simply click into existing seat belt socket and attach to your dogs collar. When driving a vehicle, you must ensure your dog is suitably restrained so he cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you or himself, if you brake suddenly. Precautions can be taken to prevent injury such as seat belt harnesses, pet carriers or dog cages. (DogsTrustorg.uk)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Extends from 40cm to 65cm in length: Yes it does
Turns your regular harness into a car harness: Yes it does
Attach one end to your dog and the other end to a car seat buckle: Yes i did
Helps you drive without any distractions: yes but normally i would have had them in the boot
Protects your pet from an accident or running out of the car: NO IT DIDN'T BOTH DOGS RAN STRAIGHT OUT IN FRONT OF A CAR WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR EXPECTING THEM TO BE STILL SECURED IN THE BACK.
Fortunatley the driver of the car managed to avoid them and they came back to me after a short time, due to them being huskies and doing as they please when off the lead.
CANNOT recommend the product as it looked sturdy enough but when in use obviously did not do the job, ok maybe i was just unfortunate to get a faulty one, OH wait no both of them snapped.
The dogs sit in the boot part, they're long enough to fasten into the seat belt then put through the seats into the back.
As i have two Dobermans i was a little concerned that if they pulled on the clip it might snap or come undone. When first using them they did try to pull and the clip stayed fastened so an excellent choice to keep dogs safe.I've even left them clipped in with the boot door open and the dogs have been safe and secure.
Most recent customer reviews