on 12 January 2016
A great idea for baby.

I got this item for my son as he has a baby bud booster, IT DOES NOT FIT but I kept this so he could play with it in his high chair. I like the fact that you can swap the parts around as my son is still a little too small to reach the bits at the back, I also sometimes take the rattle off and he plays with that independently of the station which is useful. It would be better if the small roller ball was removable too also the ridge at the back prevents it being able to suction to other high chairs other than that a very fun toy for a baby my son loves it.
on 6 March 2014
My 3 month old loved the colours and sounds but the suction pads just won't stay attached. After a few minutes it falls off even though she's not putting pressure on it. She's managed to catch her finger between the Play Tray and tray it attaches to. Avoid
on 11 June 2015
Absolutely brilliant, baby loves it. Possibly one of the best things I've ever bought for baby. Hours of fun! However, I need to wet the suction pads before applying a lot of pressure to secure it in place, but once done, it's pretty secure - don't know if my baby is just really strong but it can be pulled off fairly easily!
on 14 April 2016
Fantastic bit of kit that sits on top of Mamma and Papas Snug. Although the top is perhaps not as secure as one would like (relies on suckers to stick to tray underneath). But the baby love its! Keeps her entertained as we eat our dinner.
on 29 July 2016
Love it and so does baby keeps him nice and distracted for a little bit in his snug seat. I found the seat on its own without one of these pretty useless as he just let knocking toys off the tray and getting annoyed.
on 22 June 2015
Works perfectly with the snug seat, keeping my young baby happy for at least 20 minutes (he's normally bored after 5...). As the combination operate in a seated position, baby is able to "people-watch" simultaneously & also used the snug seat tray for multiple other, alternative functions. Very happy.
Claire xx
on 11 November 2014
My baby loves her baby snug, this activity tray keeps her entertained and she loves us to play with it too and make sounds.

Only issue is that the suction cups don't stick very strongly so the tray can fall off while attaching or. Removing from the snug.
on 27 February 2015
Nice to look at but the suckers underneath don't actually enable an attachment to the snug so my 5 month old can easily move the whole thing off which isn't particularly safe or helpful. Wouldn't recommend on this basis. Shame.
on 27 February 2015
Purchased this to go with the M&P baby snug which our daughter finds mind blowing. She does like it the only flaw is we find the suckers don't fix it brilliantly to the tray but other than that it's still worth it.
on 25 July 2014
A great distraction/play tool for my little one when I was trying to feed her in the snug. Only fault was she could often pull it off and I had to put it back on again and again. But still a good buy.