- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mama Designs Babasac Multi Tog Baby Sleeping Bag - in Grey Cloud with Turquoise Edging Design. For 0 to 6 Months. 1.0 and 2.5 Tog included
- Each Babasac is Multi tog Sleeping Bag with zip out inner layers so you can switch between 1 and 2.5 tog with ease. The Babasac baby sleep sac will save money and hassle by avoiding the need for separate sleeping bags for Summer and Winter.
- The Inner wadding follows the Oeko-tex standard polyester, so no nasty chemicals to worry about plus the Babasac is fully tested to British Safety standards BS8510:2009 to give you complete peace of mind.
- Avoid baby's frustration during those night changes as each Babasac has an outer zip that finishes at the bottom for ease of access. The Babasac has been been designed by a mum who understands your needs for a baby sleeping bag.
- 100% cotton outer and lining means that your baby will be kept the right temperature during the night and more likely to fall back to sleep if they do wake up. You'll find that your baby will be more settled in their own Babasac regardless of whether they are in new surroundings
- The Babasac is designed so your baby won't slide down inside the bag, won't get their feet stuck in the cot bars or be able to easily climb out of their cot, without sacrificing freedom of movement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Babasac is a 2-in-1 multi tog baby sleeping bag from Mama Designs Ltd and is designed with love by a mum for her babies for you to use on yours. It has been fully tested to UK safety standards and is a safer alternative to blankets. Recommended by leading sleep specialist, Jo Tantum, Babasac can be used all year round due to the easily removable layers(togs). Available in 3 sizes from up to 36 months, Babasac will save you from buying multiple bags and mean that you always have the correct tog available. The packaging contains detailed information about your nursery temperature, clothing to sleep in and which tog to use. There is an outer edge zip which ends at the bottom for easy night changes, a zip guard, underarm poppers for smaller babies and double poppers to the shoulder for additional safety. It has a 100% cotton outer and lining. The design is navy blue stars on a creamy white background.
1 x Babasac sleeping bag
From the manufacturer
Babasac 2 -in 1 baby sleeping bag
2 - In 1 Baby Sleeping Bag
- 2 in 1 baby sleeping bag, use all year round!
- Easy to use , inner layers easily zip/velcro out.
- Outer edge zip, for easy night time changes.
- Under arm poppers, made to last.
- 100% cotton, beautifully made and designed to last and be passed on.
Grey cloud nursery
Grey cloud nursery
Grey clouds is a great unisex design that complements the modern nursery.
This image from one of our lovely customers shows how you can style your Babasac!
Designed with love in the UK
Mama of two Keira came up with the idea for Babasac, after having to purchase a summer sleeping bag to take on holiday.
Everything we do is based upon research with lots of parents and babies. The design has evolved over time, and we listen to parents feedback.
Available in sizes
0-6 , 6-18 and 18-36 months
We wn some awards, the most recent being a Junior Design Award 2017 in the Sleepwear category and a Bizzie Baby Silver award 2017 (which is independently tested and reviewed by parents).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The removable layer was handy when my baby had a fever after his jabs and I panicked that I didn’t have a 1 Tog sleeping bag then realised I did by stripping out the inner layer of this one.
However my baby is not even 4 months old yet and this is now too short for him. He is on the 75th centile so quite a tall boy but there would be plenty out of this even sooner. This is my reason for 3 stars as his grobags still have room to grow whereas if I have to use this out of desperation I have to leave the bottom unzipped for his little feed to pop through and pop a blanket on top which is less than ideal.
I knocked off one star because when I am using it without the extra layers I find that the velcro sometimes ends up folded over a sticks just a little to baby's clothing. It also doesn't feel as warm as my other 2.5 tog bag with the extra layer in.
Once you have removed the inner layers you are left with velcro that folds up when your baby moves around in there sleep. Which caused my baby to have a nasty rash on his back. Maybe a second layer of velcro, to hold it down, may have worked better. Other wise this is a great product, a few teething problems but never the less worth the money.
Most recent customer reviews
Superb size - plenty of growing space
Thought it was quite expensive but definately worth it as its fantastic