Little Malcolm and His Struggle Against the Eunuchs (BFI Flipside) (DVD + Blu-ray)
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£11.35 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
BFI Flipside presents
LITTLE MALCOLM and His Struggle Against the Eunuchs (DVD + Blu-ray)
A Film by Stuart Cooper
THE FLIPSIDE: rescuing weird and wonderful British films from obscurity and presenting them in new high-quality editions.
Delusional revolutionary Malcolm Scrawdyke (a mesmerising John Hurt) leads his Party of Dynamic Erection - Wick (John McEnery), Irwin (Raymond Platt) and Nipple (David Warner) - in an enraged battle against an unseen nemesis in this chilling dark comedy. Financed by George Harrison and based on the celebrated stage play by David Halliwell, Little Malcolm was shot in wintry Oldham by director Stuart Cooper (Overlord) and cinematographer John Alcott (A Clockwork Orange). It won the Silver Bear at the 1974 Berlin Film Festival.
- Presented in both High Definition and Standard Definition
- Original Little Malcolm trailer
- Put Yourself in My Place (Francine Winham, 1974, 25 mins): fraught gender relations trigger a startling role reversal in this polemical comedy starring Judy Geeson (Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush)
- The Contraption (James Dearden, 1977, 7 mins): in a final act of defeat or defiance, a man (Richard O'Brien) builds a sinister contraption
- Fully illustrated booklet featuring original artwork and contributions by Yvonne Tasker, John Hurt, Stuart Cooper, and Mike Leigh
UK | 1974 | colour | English language, with optional English hard-of-hearing subtitles | 111 minutes | Original aspect ratio: 1.85:1
Disc 1: BD50 | 1080p | 24fps | PCM mono audio (48k/24-bit)
Disc 2: DVD9 | PAL | PCM mono audio (48k/16-bit) (Extras Dolby Digital 320kbps)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
the high definition transfer has come from the original 35mm negative!! supplied by george harrison's estate.
directed by stuart cooper
it was photographed by john alcott
and edited by ray lovejoy !
the performances are brilliant all around ......
based on david halliwell's play.
included, is a substantial booklet, extra features include the original trailer and two short films !
i can also confirm that the bluray plays fine here in canada (region A)
much thanks to BFI flipside for this release. especially to include region A !!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely fantastic.If you purchase it and don't like it Ill pay the costs!! DO NOT MISS OUT....Published 16 months ago by Nice_Lieutenant