SOME FACTS ON UFO & PARANORMAL RESEARCHER
1) Malcolm was the first Scotsman to give a lecture on UFOs in America when he lectured at the 18th Annual International UFO Conference in Laughlin Nevada 2009.
2) Malcolm was the first Scotsman to give a lecture on UFOs in Holland when he lectured at a UFO Conference in Utrecht 2009.
3) Malcolm was the first Scotsman to give a lecture on UFOs in France when he lectured at a UFO Conference in Strasbourg in 2010
4) Malcolm was the first Scotsman to give a lecture on UFOs in Ireland. (Carrick on Shannon & Galway)
5) Malcolm is one of only a handful of people on this planet who have been down into the murky depths of Loch Ness in a submarine back in 1994.
6) Movie mogul Steven Spielberg wanted to help Malcolm catch the Loch Ness Monster but the plan sadly fell through.
7) Malcolm has given lectures to clubs and societies all over the UK.
8) Malcolm has assisted Television and Radio stations all over the world with info and on camera interviews.
9) Malcolm was the assistant Editor of Britain’s 100 page UFO magazine, UFO MATRIX, available all over the UK, Canada, USA, France, and Europe. He currently is the assistant editor for the Outer Limits Magazine along with Chris Evers.
Here are a few of Malcolm’s UFO & Paranormal experiences.
1) Malcolm has been slapped by a ghost, had his hair pulled by a ghost, and kicked by a ghost on a number of Investigations.
2) Malcolm has seen sparkling lights in a haunted bedroom the lights looked like a kids hand held November 5th sparkler !
3) Malcolm saw a pair of levitating shoes fly up into the air and crash through a glass window.
4) Malcolm had a ghost shouted at him to get out of 'her' house!!
5) Malcolm 'Re-Investigated' the famous Sauchie Poltergeist (wow, what a story)!
6) Malcolm’s society Strange Phenomena Investigations was founded in Scotland back in 1979 making it Scotland's oldest and still going UFO/Paranormal society with members all over the world.
7) Malcolm has worked on a UFO landing case in Scotland that was also investigated by the police (it's the only UK case of its kind where the police forensic teams were involved, The Livingston UFO Incident). Malcolm appeared on the National Geographic Channel in November 2012 about this case.)
8) Malcolm lectured on UFOs in Shotts Penitentiary Jail in Scotland in their Special Unit.
9) Malcolm saw a ghost floating in his bedroom in a previous house in Ealing,
10) Malcolm saw spiritual lights above a lady who had been raped by a ghost!! Yes seriously
11) Malcolm set out on a crusade to prove that these things, UFOs and Ghosts etc did NOT exist, but like all things in life, once you get your hands dirty and get right into the nitty gritty Malcolm soon saw that things were even stranger than he could imagine.
12) Malcolm saw a chest of drawers rise into the air, float over to him, and drop at his feet in Chingford. This was followed by an intense blast of freezing cold air.
13) Malcolm was the chief Investigator into the Bonnybridge wave of UFO sightings in Central Scotland working with TV crews from Bristol to Bombay !!!
14) Malcolm is the author of UFO Case Files of Scotland (Volumes 1 & 2) and Paranormal Case Files of Great Britain (Volume 1 & 2) available from www.amazon.co.uk and www.lulu.com also available through Barnes and Noble in the States.
15) Malcolm's new book, The Monsters of Loch Ness (The History and the Mystery) is now out here on Amazon at £15:99. 597 pages long with 73 photographs.
16) Malcolm is also the assistant editor of the Outer Limits Magazine.
To contact Malcolm or to book him for any speaking engagement, e-mail him at email@example.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/malcolm.robinson2