- Hardcover: 3 pages
- Publisher: Little Brown and Company; Box edition (1 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316123099
- ISBN-13: 978-0316123099
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 10.2 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 521,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Malcolm Gladwell: Collected, the Definitive Editions: The Tipping Point/Blink/Outliers Hardcover – 1 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"In the vast world of nonfiction writing, Malcolm Gladwell is as close to singular talent as exists today." "New York Times Book Review""
"Gladwell's real genius is as a storyteller. He's like an omniscient, many-armed Hindu god of anecdotes: he plucks them from every imaginable human endeavor." "Time""
"The most original American journalist since the young Tom Wolfe...Nobody else writes the kind of stories he does, because nobody else thinks the way he does." "Baltimore Sun""
About the Author
Malcolm Gladwell has been a staff writer with The New Yorker magazine since 1996. He is the author of four books, The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference; Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking; Outliers: The Story of Success; and What the Dog Saw, all of which were New York Times bestsellers. Prior to joining The New Yorker, he was a reporter with the Washington Post, where he covered business and science and also served as the newspaper's New York City bureau chief. Gladwell was born in England, grew up in rural Ontario, and now lives in New York City.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A must have if you are into sociology, design psychology, innovation and trends.
Worth expending the extra and getting this edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My Blink reading experience was ruined - please see the photo below.
Godspeed, my fellow readers.
I do not want to downplay the quality of the typical hardcover prints of these books, as the quality is fine. But the quality of THIS set is much better, in my opinion. First of all, as the books do not have dust covers they have a nice texture to the cover. Second, these books are noticeably bigger -- while the width is simliar, these books are around an inch taller and a half-inch deeper. Third, the paper used for the book feels to be a better quality -- thicker to the touch, feeling as there is more to them (I routinely felt like I was turning multiple pages when I was only turning one). Also, in this version, you do get some drawings by Brian Rea throughout the books -- a nice addition. I happened to note that this set was printed in Italy, while the traditional hard cover books were printed in the USA (this matters to some people).
I have to say I am incredibly pleased with my purchase. If you are a fan of Malcolm Gladwell and your books are showing some wear, I would not hesitate to recommend you treat yourself to this set. They'll look great on your desk, on your book shelf, or in your hands.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social